Information We May Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you in our everyday running and maintenance of this website:
- how you have used our site: details of what pages you have viewed and the resources you have made use of
- voluntary information you may have provided us, such as any information required to register for our newsletter
- any information that you may provide us after your communication with us, by any means
This cookie gives us information about your general internet use by the cookie being downloaded to your computer and stored on your computers hard drive. This information only provides statistical data and does not identify you personally or provide personal details.
If you do not wish us to access this information you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies. You can do this by activating the reject cookies setting.
The information we may collect from you is used to provide services to the visitor. We may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide information that you may request from us relating to any products or services we have
- additionally to provide information that you may be interested in regarding any other products or services we offer
- to keep you updated of any changes to our website, any new services or products we may have. If you have purchased goods or services from us before, we may provide to you details of similar products that you may be interested in
Personal Data Storage
It may become necessary to transfer data that we have collected for processing and storing. This will be sent to locations outside of Zimbabwe, by providing your personal information to this website, you agree to this transfer, storage and processing. We endeavour to make sure that your data is secure, but sending information via the internet is not totally secure and occasionally this data may be intercepted. Therefore, any information you may give us electronically is entirely at your own risk.
- where we are legally obliged by law to disclose your personal information
- to increase any fraud protection we feel necessary and therefore reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links